Terms & Conditions
Conclusion Of Offer And Contract
1. Offers are subject to confirmation and without obligation.
2. Analysis reports and other descriptions of goods in certificates of analysis, catalogues, technical data sheets or other submitted product documentations are only roughly authoritative, unless explicitly described as binding. They don’t represent an agreement or warranty of a corresponding constitution of the goods. Anything else only applies if a Interpharma chem business manager defines a product description explicitly as warranty or agreement on the legal and factual nature, and communicates this to the buyer in written.
3. Interpharma chem reserves all ownership and copyright connected to all offer documents. Such documents may not be presented to third parties.
4. Orders are for Interpharma chem without obligation. The buyer is bound to his/her order for 2 weeks. Interpharma Chem silence concerning offers, orders, demands or other explanations given by the buyer only apply as approval if it has been explicitly agreed upon in writing. Any order confirmation created electronically, which does not bear a signature and name shall be deemed to constitute written form. If the order confirmation contains obvious errors, writing or calculation errors, it is without obligation for Interpharma Chem.
5. If the contract has been unilaterally annulled by the Buyer or an order/partial order unilaterally cancelled by the buyer, the Buyer has to reimburse Interpharma Chem for all costs, which originated through the contract termination/cancellation; this applies especially to cancellation or rescission fees which have been charged to Interpharma Chem for the delivery, costs for the purchase of goods which cannot be returned and all other expenditures which have been charged to Interpharma Chem during the contract management and cancellation, such as legal fees, transportation costs, etc.
Scope Of Delivery
1. Interpharma Chem is entitled to also partially deliver all services owed, unless the partial delivery has no meaning for the buyer and the buyer has referred hereunto in the contract.
2. If the buyer doesn’t explicitly insist on a certain shipping method, then the type of shipping is at Interpharma Chem’s discretion, i.e. the shipping may be done by air, rail, ship or road.
3. All deliveries are quoted ex works or warehouse. The respective current logistic fees, displayed online on our website interpharmachem.shop, apply.
4. A return of goods and corresponding credit note is only possible with Interpharma Chem consent and must always meet Interpharma Chem’s instructions concerning the return of deliveries. The buyer is responsible to meet those instructions. This applies in particular consideration of the applicable legal provisions concerning the delivery and the packaging of dangerous goods. All delivery commitments of Interpharma Chem are under restriction “while stocks last”. Therefor Interpharma Chem can withdraw from the contract, if the available stock is depleted.
1. Terms of delivery and deadlines are without obligation, if they have not been explicitly described as binding.
2. The terms of delivery start with the order entry or the dispatch of the order confirmation through Interpharma Chem if applicable.
3. The terms of delivery are met if the goods have left the site until these terms expired.
4. In case of delay in delivery, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract after the fruitless expiration of a reasonable time extension of 4 weeks with refusal to accept performance, which he gave Interpharma Chem after a delay in delivery.
Prices and payment
1. All consumption, sales or indirect taxes, customs, examination and acceptance fees or rather all other taxes, fees or liabilities of all kind, which have been stipulated through national authorities or rather allocated to the business between Interpharma Chem and the buyer, are to be paid by the buyer in addition to the advertising price or invoice price. Interpharma Chem is not obliged to point to possible taxes and fees.
2. Interpharma Chem of individual payment options may be limited if necessary.
1. The handling of payments is carried out through the company Interpharma Chem. The client agrees to absorb all banking fees. If the full amount has not been credited, Interpharma Chem reserves the right to adjust the order to the amount transferred by the buyer.
2. For the payment via bank transfer, the buyer may only use reason for transfer given by Interpharma Chem. If this guideline has been violated, Interpharma Chem reserves the right to cancel the order. In this case the banking fees have to be paid by the buyer as well.
After the payment has been made, the client commits to contact the customer support to verify the payment. The verification should be done within 30 days. Once the deadline expires, Interpharma Chem does not grant any guarantee for payment identification.
All possible fees have to be paid by the customer. To process a payment, Interpharma Chem uses Western Union/ MoneyGram external service providers. The customer also has to pay the fees charged by these service providers. To pay via Western Union / MoneyGram a minimum order quantity of 300 USD/250 EUR is required.
Passing of risk
1. The risk is passed on to the buyer once the goods are handed over to the person responsible for the shipment or have left the site of Interpharma Chem for the purpose of shipping. This also applies in the case of partial deliveries or if Interpharma Chem has absorbed other services such as transport costs.
2. If the buyer fails to do so or violates other obligations to cooperate, Interpharma Chem can demand the compensation of the suffered damage including possible additional expenses. The risk of a random loss or a random degradation of the goods passes on to the buyer at the moment in which his delay in acceptance commences. Interpharma Chem is entitled to, after the fruitless expiry of a reasonable grace period, dispose of the goods otherwise and make the delivery to the buyer within a reasonably extended period.
3. Delivered goods shall be accepted by the buyer irrespective of any claims based on defects even if the products show insignificant defects.